Exceptional Connections® April Networking Event
April 11 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited that Sandy Stamato will be our April EC – Spotlight speaker
Sandy Watchie Stamato is a Sales Mental Fitness Coach with over 35 years of experience in sales, advertising, training, and consulting helping female entrepreneurs and healers transform their mindset around sales so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
Her signature program is Sage Selling, which is based on the cutting-edge technology of Positive Intelligence™, a brain-rewiring journey that enables her clients to catch their internal saboteurs, access the positive part of their brains so they can bring their gifts to the world with more ease, confidence and abundance. It’s her mission to truly change the world of Sales…one woman at a time.
In Sandy’s 20-minute talk she will share Is your brain friend or foe when selling your amazing gifts to the world?
Sales – which we are ALL in – is the most stressful function for any business. Our saboteurs, those voices in our heads that generate stress and negative emotions particularly when we’re selling our services to the world, can be ruthless and sabotage our success and happiness.
Learn how you can counteract these stressors by harnessing the power of Positive Intelligence™ the new, cutting-edge technology that literally rewires your brain so you can access emotions, such as gratitude, curiosity, and activation. Imagine showing up for a sales presentation, or networking gig tapped into the positive part of your brain.
Takeaways from this talk:
- Learn how to notice when you’re being sabotaged immediately.
- Tips for catching your internal saboteurs before they can emotionally hijack you
- A simple “brain hack’ that can instantly calm you so you can access the positive region of your brain.
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Friday, March 31st at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, April 10th at 9pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor