Exceptional Connections® July Networking Luncheon
July 11 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited Marcelle Allen is our July EC – Spotlight speaker
Marcelle Allen supports business owners in understanding the patterns of their sales systems, marketing efforts, and financial results with a circular diagram. She wants you to get curious and confident about your financial situation while leveraging social media to grow your business. Marcelle is a numbers nerd and her nickname is Hallmark. She helps clients with marketing, advertising and is the creative force behind her consulting agency, Dreamosity. Over the years, her message has been shared in the New York Times, King 5, and recently three times on a local radio show called the Money Hour with Tina Mitchell. Her new book is called “Financial Joy: Know the Data Behind Your Dreams and her signature program is called The Revenue Ringlet.
In Marcelle’s 20-minute talk she will share “The Revenue Ringlet”
Connect your video efforts to your bottom line. Learn the value of visualizing momentum, strategy, and artistic reflection.
Marcelle will introduce the connection between the cash creator and the internet with her social audience matrix. When we slow down to doodle the data our efforts come to life with a new form of storytelling. Don’t blame facebook or youtube for your lack of profits, get curious about your sales patterns and how you nurture your networks.
Takeaways from this talk:
- Storytelling over 30 days with the cash creator. Make that connection between asks and net profit.
- Visualize your momentum and how you leverage video. Get excited and motivated to collaborate in new ways by asking others to share your videos to increase your reach.
- Fishing or hunting? Clearly define your goal with online communities and understand the pros and cons of each.
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement. ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Friday, June 30, at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, April 10th at 9pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor