Exceptional Connections® June Networking Luncheon
June 13 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited Trish Tatarek is our June EC – Spotlight speaker
Trish has been blessed with a career focused on success starting with working with Corporate Suite Executives in Fortune 500 companies, helping them to streamline procedures and incorporate organizational systems.
In addition, Trish has 30 years in the real estate industry as a new construction and top 5% resale broker. Her expertise in managing teams and new agents brought success from the beginning to the end of both the sales and marketing process.
As a Body Language and Video Marketing Strategist with a strong focus in Confidence, Trish empowers others to connect and create more success in their business presence to gain more sales in person and online.
In Trish’s 20-minute talk she will share “The Secrets of Body Language Strategy – How to Create Influence and Impact Without Saying a Word!”
The communication medium for all of us is our bodies and 80% of that communication is nonverbal. Most people spend time thinking about what they are going to say… but what are you saying when you are not saying anything at all?
HOW you present yourself can make all the difference in how you create a difference in your industry. Up-level your impact with the powerful tools of the Body Language Strategy System to create influence in your organization, enhance your presence with your colleagues, and get results without saying a word!
Takeaways from this talk:
- How body language affects who we decide to do business with
- How to naturally attract more business with an enhanced executive presence, both virtually and in-person
- How to conduct Zoom meetings effectively
- Body Language Strategy tools and tips in the Four Pillars of Leadership: Confidence, Competence, Trust, and Approachability
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement. ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Wednesday, May 31st at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, April 10th at 9pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor