Exceptional Connections® March Networking Event
March 14 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited that Molly Klipp will be our March Spotlight speaker
Molly Klipp, CPCP is the sole owner of Carefree Beauty Permanent Makeup with two locations in Lynnwood and Arlington, WA. She has been practicing permanent cosmetics for over 9 years and specializes in permanent eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and scalp micropigmentation. She also teaches a 100 hr course in Fundamentals for new students which includes how to start and build your business.
In 2018 Molly was honored to be elected to the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals Board of Directors and served as Secretary and Quarterly Editor for five years. She has received the award five years running of Best of Lynnwood for Permanent Makeup from 2018 – 2022.
Molly’s thirty years of running a multi-million-dollar cosmetics franchise teaching thousands of women how to build their businesses, drives her to helping others to build their business strong from the first day they open their doors.
Molly has been married to John for 45 years, has 4 grown children and 3 grandsons. She lives in Marysville, WA and love to travel. Molly loves to learn and constantly is taking classes and developing her permanent makeup skills and marketing expertise.
In Molly’s 20-minute talk she will share Profit and Play – Balancing Both
Do you have a plan? I will be talking about 3 steps to profit and play. Your Time, Systems and Buckets of money and how to use all three. What do you want your life to look like? Decisions you make here will determine your life ahead. Let’s get busy!
Takeaways from this talk:
- Your Time – Is Your Life – What do you want it to look like?
- Systems simplify your life and make your business marketable.
- Buckets of Money will Free You!
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Tuesday, February 28th at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, March 13th at 9pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor