Exceptional Connections® November Networking
November 8, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon!
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are honored that Debbie Page will be our November Spotlight speaker
Debbie Page is an internationally recognized and award winning entrepreneur, business coach, profitability mentor and advocate for women’s economic independence, and is recognized as the leading authority on cash flow for women in business.
For over two decades Debbie has worked with women and money and has acquired, scaled and sold two businesses of her own.
Her clients achieve stunning success with profitability because of her commitment to accountability, execution and the systems and processes that create sustainable and scalable businesses.
Debbie is the proud pet parent to The Muppets, Buster a 9 year old black lab and recently retired K9, and Walter, a one year old black lab.
In Debbie’s 20-minute talk she will share: Making The Most of Difficult Situations; Changing Economy – Changing Times
The key to your business success lies in how you respond to difficult situations. During this presentation you’ll learn how you can create a resilient business in just thirty minutes a week.
In this dynamic presentation you’ll:
- Identify 3 key elements that generate revenue
- Understand why you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and how to get traction.
- Create a touch point plan that will get you clients and keep them coming
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name – Where you are from (City/State)? , Your Business Category – 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady from Mill Creek, Washington – I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Woodinville, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, October 31st at 11:30pm
$55 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, November 7th at 9:00pm
$65 – Pay at the Door rate (if event is not already sold out)
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
$75 – 1stx Attendee Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Registration – (includes $40 Networking fee + $35 Spotlight Vendor Opportunity)
– $85 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $35 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 75-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor