Exceptional Connections® October Networking Event
October 11 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:00am to network and enjoy your delicious Panera Bread catered Luncheon with a health conscious service. Our event will begin promptly at 11:30am.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited Melony Buenger is our October Spotlight speaker
Melony Buenger is a faith-based business development coach & speaker who helps you put God in the foundation of your business and goals.
She will help you ignite the fire within through her signature programs, group & private coaching. Melony works with entrepreneurs, ministry leaders, and influencers of all types who want to make a difference and transform lives. Teaching you how to expertly care for each part of your life while aligning your family and business missions and values.
Melony is also an impactful National Speaker who will have your crowd inspired, motivated and committed to take action! Her techniques will have you knowing that you can achieve whatever your God-Size Goals are–walking by faith.
In Melony’s 20-minute talk she will share Serve From Overflow – Create the balance you need by working from Rest
This is such a fun topic and a great way to kick off your summer. Packed with tips to posture you to take massive action without feeling overwhelmed or exhausted. Melony will share ways to structure your schedule with JOY and create alignment with your work and family life. #WorkFromRest #ServeFromOverflow
Enlightening Takeaways from this talk:
- Learn to fill your cup
- Honor your family members
- Have Power in your No
- Plan your year with Freedom, Peace, Joy & Alignment
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name – Where you are from (City/State)? , Your Business Category – 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady from Mill Creek, Washington – I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Woodinville, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$35 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Friday, September 30th at 11:30pm
$55 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, October 10th at 9:00pm
$65 – Pay at the Door rate (if event is not already sold out)
$85 – “Spotlight Vendor” rate (includes $35 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
- We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 75-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screen shot to promote your business and products.
- Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com or Rukshana@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor