Exceptional Connections® October Networking Luncheon
October 10 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are honored Debbie Page is our October EC – Spotlight speaker
Debbie Page is an internationally recognized and award winning entrepreneur, business strategist, Fractional COO and advocate for women’s economic independence. She is recognized as the leading authority on cash flow for women in business. For more than twenty-five years Debbie has worked with women and money and during that time has acquired, scaled and sold two businesses of her own. Her clients achieve stunning success because of her commitment to accountability, execution and the systems and processes that create sustainable and scalable businesses. When not working with her clients, Debbie is an active volunteer in her community; is the Chair of LifeCenter Northwest’s Advisory Board, Chair of Black Diamond Labor Days, President of the Friends of the Black Diamond Library, a current city council member in Black Diamond and was just named the 2023 Citizen of the Year by her community. Debbie is the proud pet parent to her enthusiastic and lovable Black Labs – she refers to as The Muppets.
In Debbie’s 20-minute talk she will share “Stop Getting Ready to Get Ready –
The Time Is Now: Embrace Imperfection, Take Action, and Thrive in Business”
In this engaging and empowering talk, join Debbie, as she takes you on a journey to break free from the endless cycle of preparation and perfectionism that often plagues business owners. It’s time to shatter the glass ceiling of self-doubt and hesitation! Discover how to work strategically on your business and find the courage to take bold, imperfect action.
Takeaways from this talk:
- Embrace Imperfection
- Overcome Analysis Paralysis
- Take Strategic Action
- Cultivate Your Resilience
- Develop a Support Network
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement. ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Saturday, September 30, at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, October 9, at 9:00pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor