January – Educational Series For Networking Mastery SkillShop
January 14 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ~ Jim Rohn
We have a full schedule planned. Please plan to arrive at 11:30am for pre-event networking. We will start our SkillShop promptly at 11:45am. A delicious Lunch and workbook will be included.
Don’t miss the opportunity to Connect with Exceptional Colleagues, Sharpen your Saw and earn 2-clock hours towards your Educational Series Networking Mastery Achievement.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are honored Lisa Fischer will be offering our January Educational Series SkillShop
Lisa Fischer, Founder of Lisa Fischer Styling and the creator of “Image Strong” is a Certified Personal Wardrobe Stylist, Speaker and Author with over 20 years in the image industry.
“Image Strong” consists of customizable Life Skills services designed to help women feel smart, knowledgeable and successful when it comes to building image and appearance confidence.
Knowing what to wear, where to buy it, how to put it together is part of Lisa’s core components of personalized services.
Women hire Lisa who want grab and go outfits created for them along with an organized closet and road map for seasonal basics.
Never again feel, “I have nothing to wear.” Instead, begin a roadmap to success living life IMAGE STRONG!
Proverbs 31:25. She is clothed with strength and dignity, she laughs without fear of the future.
Lisa’s Image Strong – Laying the foundation for how you want to show up in life 2-hr. SkillShop
This is such a fun topic and a great way to direct our mindset to hit the ground running as we start the new year strong!
Join us as Lisa Fischer, Personal Wardrobe Stylist and Image Consultant will be expanding her signature program Start Strong – Building a foundation for image and appearance confidence.
During our 2-hours together you will learn:
– Tips for dressing to flatter your shape, silhouette and proportions
– What colors enhance your hair, eyes and skin tone when worn close to the face
– Characteristics of clothing styles and how to coordinate pieces for a signature look
– How to use “I AM” statements as the catalyst for showing up in the world
– Ideas to consider when doing your next closet clean out
– Strategies to building a wardrobe capsule – clothing that intermix to create multiple outfits (demo included)
– Tips for feeling pulled together using the “Rule of 10” and the “Rule of odd numbers when pairing accessories.”
1) Image and Styling Strength Assessment.
– Discover your level of confidence within the Image Strong assessment tool.
2) Image Strong Wheel
– Each participant will have the chance to customize their Image Strong Wheel
3) Image Strong Blocks
– Begin mapping out specific steps to achieve your ideal peace of mind with your goals
4) 90 Day Goals
– Identify priorities that are important to you in achieving over the next 90 days
5) Declare and Affirm
– Immediately shift your mindset by creating intention I AM statements.
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name – Where you are from (City/State)? , Your Business Category – 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady from Mill Creek, Washington – I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Woodinville, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$147 – Early Bird SkillShop Attendee rate ends November 18th at 11:30pm. Registration includes a a delicious lunch, workbook + 2 EC – Educational Series for Networking Mastery Clock hours.
$197 – It’s Not Too Late rate ends on December 31st at 11:30pm
$250 – Guarantee your Seat or Pay at the Door SkillShop rate
+ $45 – SkillShop Marketplace Vendor rate ends on December 31st at 11:30pm
Marketplace Vendors are offered 90-second to show & tell what your business has to offer along with 1 slide.
* Marketplace Spotlight Vendor opportunity is limited to 4 businesses. Vendors are the only participants that are Spotlighted.
Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor