January Networking Event – What’s Your Word for 2023
January 10 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues as we celebrate our annual tradition of proclaiming our WORD to inspire us in the New Year!
Ready to make changes in 2023?
I don’t know about you but I love the idea of choosing a Word of the Year vs. New Year’s Resolution because it helps bring focus and clarity to what we want to create in our lives.
Besides, this isn’t about crossing another goal off your list, it’s about creating a mantra to help guide your daily actions and become a better version of yourself.
Are you struggling to pick your Word for 2023? No worries, we are here to help you!
Cyndi will be sharing her 4-Step Process for Selecting your WORD for the Year: 4-easy steps to get your Word to CHOOSE you.
We invite you to join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues as we celebrate our annual tradition of proclaiming our WORD to inspire us in the New Year!
We have not scheduled a Spotlight speaker this month to allow extra time to break into small groups to share why you Choose your Word for the year, Plus to meaningfully connect at our upcoming January Exceptional Connections Networking event!
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name – Where you are from (City/State)? , Your Business Category – 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady from Mill Creek, Washington – I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Woodinville, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Saturday, December 31st at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, January 9th at 9:00pm
$70 – Pay at the Door rate (if event is not already sold out)
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
$85 – 1stx Attendee Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Registration – (includes $40 Networking fee + $35 Spotlight Vendor Opportunity)
$95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $35 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, with 1 screenshot to promote your business and products. Plus the added Bonus of being highlighted on our Exceptional Connections Facebook Page after our event.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor