Online Exceptional Connections® October Networking Event
October 12, 2021 @ 11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We invite you to jump online at 11:45am for Informal Networking. We have a full schedule planned so be sure to join us by Noon. Program runs from Noon – 2:00pm(PST).
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are honored Debbie Page will be our October Spotlight Speaker
Debbie Page is an internationally recognized and award winning entrepreneur, business coach and advocate for women’s economic independence and is recognized as the leading authority on cash flow for women in business. Her clients achieve stunning success with profitability because of her commitment to accountability, execution and the systems and processes that create sustainable business.
For over two decades Debbie has worked with women and money and has acquired, scaled and sold two businesses of her own. It is safe to say, that whatever high or low you are experiencing in your business, she’s been there and knows the way through.
For 5 years she was the Executive Managing Director of an international women’s networking organization and was recognized as an International Femtor (R) for her work with women owned businesses, and her commitment to showing others how to build community to grow their business through effective networking. She is the only woman to receive this distinction two consecutive years.
When not coaching her clients from Sweden to Singapore and across North America, Debbie is a philanthropist, a feminist and a decent Cribbage player. She loves a good glass of wine, great conversation and studying the latest findings and applications in the fields of cognitive psychology and business strategy.
Debbie is the proud pet parent to Mr. Harley Hounderton, her 10 year old Labrador Retriever and doggy love of her life.
In Debbie’s 20-minute talk she will share: Cash Flow Success For Your Small Business
Cash flow is the lifeblood of small business and is mostly misunderstood. When starting your business, the vast majority of effort and energy is on marketing, branding and messaging and cash flow is overlooked until it’s nearly too late. Take charge of your business financial future and security in this fast moving conversation.
- Understand what cash flow actually is
- Understand why it is so important
- Understand the difference between cash flow and profit
- Understand how to manage your cash flow more effectively
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun On-line Environment
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets at each event
- All Attendees will offer a 10-13 second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following:
Name – Where you are from (City/State)? , Your Business Category – 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady from Mill Creek, Washington – I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers
- We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 75-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screen shot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Participate in a Breakout Session along with a follow-up Zoom Connection
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Woodinville, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015 & / or Firmina Foundation our Vancouver, WA Chapter Non-profit.
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$25 – “Early Bird” rate ends Thursday, September 30th at 11:30pm . With your registration, you will be emailed our Zoom meeting link
$35 – “It’s Not Too Late” On-line Networking rate ends Tuesday, October 12th. With your registration, you will be emailed our Zoom meeting link.
$70 – “Spotlight Vendor” rate (includes $45 Vendor fee + $25 Early bird Networking fee)
- We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 75-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor