Speaking Topic #1:
STRESS—How to turn it into a powerful tool and how to turn it off
How do you respond to Stress?
- Do you take cover and hide or do you flourish?
- Do you feel hot or cold?
- Do you feel it in your body or in your mind?
- Do your brain and body engage quickly or do you freeze?
How you respond to Stress has a significant impact on your health and it starts in the womb. Genetics and environment play important roles as do the mechanisms we are taught to use to “handle” our Stress.
In this session you will learn:
- How to understand different types of Stress
- How to build a “toolbox” to effectively deal with Stress
- How to use your toolbox to help you identify, assess, evaluate and take action both physically and mentally.