Exceptional Connections® February Networking Event
February 14 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited that Brenda Reiss will be our February Spotlight speaker
Brenda Reiss, 2-time author, speaker and podcast host is a sought-after Transformation and Forgiveness coach who guides her cherished clients from being stuck in shame, resentment and self-sabotage to feeling freer, more expanded and ready to share themselves and their passions with the world.
When she is not providing compassionate guidance to help her clients create more abundance, clarity of purpose and freedom in their lives, you can find her hiking, playing with grandkids, snuggling with her fur babies, or reading a book (or two) to expand her mind, soul and business.
The key to your success is in liberating yourself from your past to create an incredible future of your dreams.
In this interactive presentation Brenda will be sharing with you tangible tips and tools to be able to let go and move forward learning how to re-engage with our life in a joyful way.
In Brenda’s 20-minute talk she will share It’s Time to Move Forward! 5 Steps to Help You Step Into Your Power.
During this presentation you’ll learn tips, tools and inspiration for reclaiming your power and igniting your soul.
Takeaways from this talk:
- Ways to Fix Your Power Leak
- Honoring Yourself because You Matter
- Bring in more peace, joy, creativity
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun In-Person & Virtual Environments.
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our EC Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets
- All Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement.
- ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products.
- Free Open Membership to all Networking Events
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Lynnwood, WA Chapter Non-profit since 2015
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$50 – “Early Bird” In-Person Networking rate ends Tuesday, January 31st at 11:30pm
$65 – “It’s Not Too Late” In-Person Networking rate ends Monday, February 13th at 9pm
$70 – Pay at the Door rate (if event is not already sold out)
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $95 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes $45 Vendor fee + $50 Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor